[Catalyst] [Announce] Catalyst 5.49_04
andy at hybridized.org
Thu Nov 10 04:59:52 CET 2005
The next (and we hope last!) release candidate for Catalyst 5.50 has
If it's not yet on your local CPAN mirror, you can grab it here:
Here are the changes:
- Made context, dispatcher, engine, request and response classes
- Added $c->stack.
- Fixed dispatcher to ignore unknown attributes.
- Improved format of startup debug log.
- Updated built in server to restart on win32. (Will Hawes)
- Fixed streaming write from a filehandle to stop writing
if the browser is closed.
- Added $c->controller, $c->model and $c->view shortcuts.
- Switched to Text::SimpleTable.
Also remember to upgrade to the latest Catalyst::Engine::Apache
(0.99002) if you want to run under mod_perl.
This release will also require the following additional modules:
As usual, please test!
More information about the Catalyst