[Catalyst] [Announce] Catalyst 5.20
marcus at thefeed.no
Thu May 19 00:01:01 CEST 2005
It's my pleasure to announce that Catalyst version 5.20 has just reached
cpan, and is available here:
and expected to reach your local CPAN mirror shortly.
This is another maintainance release, and it should not do evil things
to your application. It does contain some quite important bug fixes and
improvements though, and upgrades are highly recommended.
Among the new features are: better platform compability, deep recursion
detection, multiple appliction support in apache, full modperl2 support,
working support for locationmatch/scriptaliasmatch, speedyCGI engine.
Department of silly releases.
Below is the full change list:
5.20 2005-05-18 19:52:00
- improved uploads and parameters
- added $c->req->protocol and $c->req->secure
- added $c->req->user and $c->req->uri
- improved error message when forwarding to unknown module
- fixed win32 installer
- added deep recursion detection
- fixed auto actions
- fixed inheritance in dispatcher
- allow whitespaces between brackets and quoted string
in Path and Regex attributes
- new helper templates
- installer now supports install_base and destdir
- allow multiple Catalyst apps to run on the same mod_perl
instance (not the same app!)
- fixed MP2 engines
- removed apreq dependency from all MP engines
- added support for MP registry scripts
- added support for LocationMatch and ScriptAliasMatch in MP
- added SpeedyCGI engine
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 282 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.rawmode.org/pipermail/catalyst/attachments/20050519/d28acde7/marcus.vcf
More information about the Catalyst